Minimized DistortionThe new camera lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration. Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. ( Optical Image Stabiliser ) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake, making it easy to shoot clear shots even at telephoto range or in dimly lit places without using a tripod.
Movie Makers, Revel in Quieter Recording with G Micro SystemThe LUMIX G interchangeable lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing. The smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast Auto Focus system, supports both photo and movie recording capabilities of the G Series cameras while minimizing distortio
Durable High Performance in a Compact Lens
Four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses offer superb optical performance. It is ideal for outdoor photography enthusiasts with protection against nature's elements. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- Circular aperture diaphragm, durable metal mounting and multi-coated lens elements
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- The new lens system uses fouraspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom. The filter size is 62mm.
- Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake
- The new lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system
- Lens Hood
- Lens Leather Cover
- Lens original box
- Lens Caps