- UGREEN Mini DisplayPort to HDMI DVI VGA Adapter connects a Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP/Thunderbolt 2.0 Port compatible computer or MacBook to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/VGA/DVI port. A separate HDMI/VGA/VGA cable(sold separately) is required. IMPORTANT NOTES: HDMI, VGA, and DVI port
- UGREEN Mini DisplayPort to HDMI DVI VGA Adapter connects a Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP/Thunderbolt 2.0 Port compatible computer or MacBook to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/VGA/DVI port. A separate HDMI/VGA/VGA cable(sold separately) is required. IMPORTANT NOTES: HDMI, VGA, and DVI port can't be used simultaneously. Only one of them could be used at a time.
- Supports 4K Resolution: mini DP to HDMI VGA DVI adapter supports up to 4Kx2K@30Hz (HDMI), 1080p@60Hz and 1920x1200 (DVI & VGA) display resolutions, and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels (Audio is NOT supported for DVI & VGA output); Don't fit with thunderbolt 3.0 or any USB C Port Device!
- Mirror or Extend Laptop: this 3 in 1 Mini DP adapter transmits both audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display via HDMI. With this adapter, you can easily add an external display to mirror or extend your computer, then you are free to enjoy favorite movies, YouTube clips, iTunes songs and movies on the big screen. It is ideal for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more;
- Triple Shielding for Best Signal Performance: Gold-plated connectors and triple shielding of this mini DisplayPort to HDMI VGA DVI converter ensures max conductivity and signal performance. Molded strain-relief prolongs its service life;
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surface Book (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11.
The Mini video adapter can seamlessly connect Surface Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro and any other computer or tablets with a Mini Display Port to high definition displays with HDMI, DVI or VGA input port. This 3-in-1 Mini DisplayPort adapter offers you wide options to connect your source devices to displays with various interfaces.
Supports up to 4Kx2K@30Hz (HDMI); 1080p@60Hz & 1920x1200 (DVI & VGA) display resolutions, delivering crystal clear images to your digital life
Supports Mirroring and Extended Desktop Modes
You can use an external display as your main workspace or extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees
Easy Plug and play
No driver installation required, and power is supplied via Mini DisplayPort, convenient for your work-study and live
Support Synchronized Audio Via HDMI
It can transmit sound signals with the HDMI cable (VGA/DVI interface do not output audio)
Wide range of applications
Suitable for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surface Book (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, etc
1. Only one of the 3 outputs could be used at a time, can't use HDMI DVI VGA ports simultaneously.
2. This is not a bi-directional adapter, only converter signal from mini DP port to HDMI/VGA/DVI port.
3. Audio output only supported by HDMI port, DVI and VGA ports do not support audio output.
4. Mini Displayport is compatible with Thunderbolt(1st Gen) and Thunderbolt 2, NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 or USB C.
UGREEN Mini DisplayPort to HDMI VGA DVI Adapter x1;