- Sonoff Basic wireless remote control switch is a low-cost, affordable device that allows users to remote turn on/off connected appliance of different types and brands via app
- Sonoff Basic wireless remote control switch is a low-cost, affordable device that allows users to remote turn on/off connected appliance of different types and brands via app EWeLink from anywhere in the world, and it can provide you with amazing smart home control experience. It sends data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with APP eWeLink on your smart phone. Sonoff makes all your home appliances smart, as long as your phone has network you can remotely turn on or turn off your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain an carefree life.
- Supports WiFi network.
- Supports status tracking: device status timely provided to the EWeLink.
- Supports remotely turn on or off connected appliances, for example light, electric kettle, electric rice cooker, electrocar, etc.
- Supports max 8 enabled scheduled/countdown/loop timers for each device.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches on one smart phone.
- Works with Amazon Echo, for Google Home, for Google Nest.
- The cloud server of Sonoff basic is Amazon AWS global server.
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Size: 90*40*24mm (L*W*H)
- Transmission mode: Wi-Fi communication
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Control mode: Mobile APP
- Platform: for Android, iOS
- Control distance: infinity
- Controlled lines: 1
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC-70ºC
- Package Size: Approx. 9*4.2*2.5cm/3.54*1.65*0.98in
- Package Weight: Approx. 54g/1.9oz
- 1 * Sonoff Basic Switch Module
- 1 * Set of Mounting Screws