Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I view my Souq Account Balance?
You can view your Souq account balance by following these steps:
- Log in to your Souq.com Account through an internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Click on your name displayed on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on Account Summary option from the drop-down menu.
- You can view the amount under the “Available” tab.
2. How can I view my Souq account balance through the Souq.com mobile app?
You can view your Souq account balance in ‘My Account’ section on the mobile app. You can go to ‘My Account’ by clicking on the hamburger menu on the top right hand corner of your app.
Watch this Video to know how to view, use and withdraw your Souq account balance.
3. I do not have a bank account to transfer my Souq account balance. What can I do?
You can use it to place a new order or you can choose to add a friend or a relative’s bank account details to proceed with the withdrawal.
4. I had a balance in the souq account, why it was not deducted when I placed COD order.
Cash on delivery option cannot be combined with Souq account balance if the order value is more than the available Souq account balance.
5. Is it possible to cancel an order paid through credit card and have the amount refunded to my Souq account?
If the cancellation request is made after the shipment number has been generated, the amount will be refunded back to the original payment method used.
If the seller has not confirmed the order, you may request for cancellation and have the amount refunded to your Souq Account instead.
6. Can I use my prepaid credit card to pay for the remaining amount while placing an order?
Yes, you can use a prepaid credit card (Visa or Master card) to pay the remaining amount.
7. I want to transfer funds from my credit card to my Souq Account. How can I do that?
At the moment, we do not have an option to transfer funds from the credit card to Souq account. If you have funds in your Souq Account balance, you may use it to purchase products or withdraw it to your bank account.