Managing your Souq Account Balance
Managing your Souq Account Balance:
Watch this Video to know how to view, use and withdraw your Souq account balance.
You can use the Souq account balance as a payment method to shop only on Souq.com. You can also withdraw the available amount and transfer it to your bank account in Egypt.
To place an order:
Order value is equal to or less than available balance: If the order value is equal to or less than the available Souq account balance, proceed with placing the order. The system will automatically deduct the payment from the available balance.
Order value is more than the available balance: If the order value is more than the available Souq account balance, you have to choose an online payment method (Credit/Debit Card) to pay the difference. The system will deduct the available amount from your Souq account balance and the outstanding amount will be charged to your credit/debit card.
Note: Cash on delivery option cannot be combined with Souq account balance if the order value is more than the available Souq account balance
If your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, you have to pay the full amount to the courier as no amount will be deducted from your Souq account balance.
You may also withdraw the amount to your bank account. Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is 1.00 EGP and you are allowed to submit one withdrawal request per day.
- Login to your Souq.com account using your registered email address and password.
- Click on your name displayed on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on Account Summary option from the drop-down menu.
- You can view the Souq account balance statement on this page with a ‘Withdraw’ option next to the available funds.
- Click on Withdraw to initiate the transfer request.
- If your bank account details are not saved in your account, add the details including Bank Name, Name of account holder, Account number, Branch name & IBAN and click on ‘Save’.
- Choose the option of ‘Fixed Amount Withdrawal’ to transfer all available funds or enter the desired amount manually.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ to process your transfer request.
- The funds withdrawn will be deposited in the relevant bank account within 5-7 working days.