Cash on Delivery
What is Cash on Delivery "COD"?
Cash on delivery "COD" is a payment method available at Souq.com that allows buyers to pay for their order in cash at the moment the shipment is delivered to them.
How to Place a COD Order on Souq.com
- After adding items to your shopping cart and clicking "Proceed to checkout" from the cart page; you will have to choose the payment method you like to use to pay for your order.
- When prompted, select pay by "Cash on Delivery", and proceed.
- You will have an opportunity to review your order before confirming. Click "Confirm COD Order".
- You will then be asked to verify your mobile phone number to complete your order. Once your mobile phone is verified, your order will be dispatched and shipped to you.
- Once your shipment is delivered to you, you will be required to make a cash payment to the Courier.
Terms & Conditions
Before placing a COD order on Souq.com, it is very important to note the following terms:
- The maximum order value for COD is (AED 5,000) in UAE, (EGP 25,000) in Egypt and (SAR 6,000) in Saudi Arabia.
- Only cash payments will be accepted. Any other payment methods like personal cheques or credit cards will not be accepted; therefore you will not be able to receive your shipment. If you would like to use your credit card, please click here to know more about our online payment methods.
- Not accepting an order or not being able to make a full payment at time of delivery may result in loss of COD buying privilege at Souq.com and/or account suspension.
- COD will not be available for Global Store orders less than 1000 AED/SAR.
- COD may not be available due to frequent past order cancellations.