- Model: Eco OBD2 Benzine
- Color: Green
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
- Weight: 40g
Must be OBDII Compliant:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBDII diagnostic connector in your car and Plug in Eco OBD2 (normally located under the steering wheel within arm's reach)
3. Insert the key into the ignition and turn the key to the 2nd click to turn on the ignition (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 seconds. After releasing the button, wait about 30-60 seconds (Eco OBD2 will communicate and establish a connection with the ECU)
5. Start the engine6. Eco OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits. After about 200 km/150 miles driving, Eco OBD2 will makes adjustments to match your driving habits for more fuel economy.