- Contains salicylic acid, an organic plant hormone of a phenolic nature that protects the plant from environmental stress such as salt tension, dry tension, thermal stress, elimination of the effect of toxic heavy elements, improve root and vegetable growth and increase the efficiency of
- Contains salicylic acid, an organic plant hormone of a phenolic nature that protects the plant from environmental stress such as salt tension, dry tension, thermal stress, elimination of the effect of toxic heavy elements, improve root and vegetable growth and increase the efficiency of physiological processes of plants.
- Contains acid (jasmonic acid), which plays an
important role in the resistance of pests and pathogens and increases fertility and maturity of fruits and has an important role in resistance to stress and activates antioxidants.
- Contains a high percentage of alcoholic sugars
and alginic acid, which acts as soil fertilizer, corrects the soil problems and makes nutrients in a soft form easy to absorb.
- Rich in natural plant hormones, carbohydrates,
proteins and amino acids as well as major, minor and rare nutrients that work together to increase growth and flowering, increase contract and raise productivity.
- Contains a high percentage of manitol, a sugar
alcoholic alcohol characterized by the construction of the ghettos, works on the small and rare elements and makes it easy to absorb and is the best pickling vehicles to date, where they outperform the Adita and Adia compounds
added to the soil.
- It is characterized by the reduction of (pH)
ranging from 5.6 to 7 and the plant avoids soil problems and precipitation of elements.
- Increase the productivity acre by not less than
20% and works to improve the quality of fruits and bear shelf and life.
- It also provides a strong defense line and works
to raise the immunity and resistance gained when the plant infected by ulcers and wounds caused by insect and pathological or mechanical injury and protects the plant from the development of infection and it activates pollination and fertilization and improve the quality and size of fruits has been noted the importance of methyl aljasimonic plant tolerance to high concentrations of
salinity And resistance to salt stress.
- The compound works to increase growth,
elongation, flowering and contractions while improving the quality of fruits and size to contain the important nutrients and natural growth hormones, organic acids and alcoholic sugars and lead to increased productivity and
reduce the use of expensive mineral fertilizers.
Element Item Focus %
Algae extract 100%
Carbohydrates 20 - 22%
Organic material 15 - 20%
Amino acids 0.3 - 1%
Jibrilins 2400 - 2410 PPM
Cytokinines 100 - 110 PPM
Nitrogen 1 - 1.5%
Phosphorus 0.3 - 0.6%
Sulfur 1 - 1.5%
Magnesium 0.2 - 0.5%
Calcium 0.2 - 0.4%
Iron 160 - 180 PPM
Brass 1 - 4 PPM
Zinc 3 - 10 PPM
Manganese 10 - 15 PPM
Boron 5-10 PPM
Molybdenum 0.2 - 0.3 PPM
Amino acids: A full range of regular amino acids
in addition to special amino acids such as Betaines.
Nutrients: A mixture of more than 60 ingredients
mostly on a scalloped image.
- In the early stages of plant growth, the addition is preferred by soil at a rate of 1 / 1.5 liter / acre
- In the stages of vegetative and fruit growth,
add a spray of 1 liter / fed and add to the soil at a rate of 2/3 liters per acre.
- Brand : null
- Type : Fertilizers
- Are batteries needed to power the product or is this product a battery : 0
- Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : 0