The HP Frameless 21.5 inch IPS Widescreen LED Monitors - 22ER provide an eye-catching design with multiple features. HP Frameless 21.5 inch Monitors allow for side-by-side multi-monitor set ups due to the design having no bezel. The slim white 6.3mm frame makes the HP monitor a striking
The HP Frameless 21.5 inch IPS Widescreen LED Monitors - 22ER provide an eye-catching design with multiple features. HP Frameless 21.5 inch Monitors allow for side-by-side multi-monitor set ups due to the design having no bezel. The slim white 6.3mm frame makes the HP monitor a striking visual element in any environment while also being space conscious. Providing a convenient and easy connection to the monitor are the VGA, HDMI along with the HDCP ports. With the ENERGY STAR certification, be rest assured that the monitor will not pollute your environment due to its non-hazardous construction materials. Right in the centre of the device’s construction is its ultra-wide display. Enabling a powerful screen performance in varying external lighting conditions is the 250cd/m2 LED backlighting. Create personalised settings based on your viewing preference and always have it on the monitor with the help of the HP MyDisplay software.
Screen Size: 21.5 Inch
Model Number: 22er
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Powerful and seamless visuals
- With a powerful 1920 x 1080p full HD resolution, the display provides beautiful visuals with a crisp image quality.
- Images shown on the display are clear with minimal distortions, allowing this is the 60 Hz refresh rate and 7ms response time.
- Technicolor Color Certification makes sure that the visuals have stunning life-like accurate colors, allowing for a vivid picture quality.
- A dynamic contrast ratio of 10000000:1 allows for clear and sharp images which have richer colors.
- View the images on the display in all their glory from any position in the room with the help of ultra-wide 178 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles.
- Depending on your viewing preference, tilt the monitor 5 degrees forward and 25 degrees backwards.