The XDJ-RX, is a DJ console that incorporates two separate digital players, a mixer, and a built-in monitor. The uniquely designed DJ system is intended for users of the popular Pioneer rekordbox™ music management software, which enables DJs to quickly play prepared music stored on a USB
The XDJ-RX, is a DJ console that incorporates two separate digital players, a mixer, and a built-in monitor. The uniquely designed DJ system is intended for users of the popular Pioneer rekordbox™ music management software, which enables DJs to quickly play prepared music stored on a USB device, eliminating the need to connect or carry a separate computer for use as a music source. The XDJ-RX’s featured 7-inch LCD screen provides a window of information including simultaneous display of music waveforms from each integrated player. The unit also emulates Pioneer’s well-known professional players with built-in key performance functions including HOT CUE, BEAT EFFECTS, SOUND COLOR FX and a new LOOP SLICE feature.
LARGE LCD COLOR DISPLAY
The XDJ-RX features a high-resolution 7-inch LCD color monitor located on the top center of the console to display an array of music information.
· Browse Screen – Displays music information stored on a connected USB device by playlist, artist, album, track, history and folder.
· Wave and Wave Zoom – During music playback, the entire waveform of the music from each deck can be viewed simultaneously on the screen. Users can also change the resolution of the waveforms with a turn of the rotary knob, providing five levels of Wave Zoom to show the details of the music transitions.
· Beat Count – Accurately displays the number of beats until a set point.
The XDJ-RX follows a similar layout as Pioneer’s flagship models and offers similar functions and operability.
· Beat Sync – The feature let users instantly match tempo and beat location of songs.
· Quantize – Utilizing the Quantize feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
· Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
· Beat Effects and Sound Color FX – The Beat Effects function offers eight different effects (Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll) for additional creative audio performances. The console also includes four Sound Color FX functions (Noise, Gate/Comp, Crush and Filter), which add numerous audio effect combinations and arrangements to currently playing music with the simple twist of a knob.
· Loop Slice (new) – Separates the loop range into four parts and enables repeated playback of the separated sections.
· Hot Cue – Enables instant playback of a set point in the music. Each player can set four Hot Cue points.
· Auto Beat Loop – Performs a loop play by automatically setting loop-out points from the BPM of the music.