Samsung 19 inch Series S19F355HNU LED monitor - SF355 has a slim and lightweight build. Samsung 19 inch LED monitor provides power saving attributes.Admire high-quality visuals on the Samsung 19 inch Series S19F355HNU LED monitor - SF355. Sharp viewing 170 degrees horizontal and 160
Samsung 19 inch Series S19F355HNU LED monitor - SF355 has a slim and lightweight build. Samsung 19 inch LED monitor provides power saving attributes.Admire high-quality visuals on the Samsung 19 inch Series S19F355HNU LED monitor - SF355. Sharp viewing 170 degrees horizontal and 160 degrees vertical angles allow the Samsung 19 inch LED monitor to be viewed from almost anywhere in the near vicinity. The display has a brightness of 250cd/m2, allowing it to still be easily seen in brightly lit environments. Watch these beautiful images in perfect proportions with the 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Immerse yourself into a realistic experience with the 1366 x 768p resolution, along with a 1000:1 static contrast ratio. An amazing 16.7 million colors creates an even transition between the different color tones, giving the picture an added richness. Enabling clear images with no frame issues is the 60 Hz refresh rate as well as 5ms response time.
Screen Size: 19 Inch
Model Number: SF355
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- The Samsung monitor instantly catches your eye with its modern High Glossy Black 10mm slim design.
- Propping up the display is a functional circular stand which perfectly complements its design.
- Adding to the stylish build is the back panel which sports an elegant horizontal pattern.
Visual protection technology
- Helping to reduce harmful blue light emissions from the display is the Eye saver mode.
- The effective Flicker-free technology diminishes disruptive screen flicker.
- These features prolong both your viewing time and comfort.
Power saving technology
- Energy consumption is reduced through Samsung’s energy saving technology.
- Utilising the auto setting, the monitor adjusts the brightness of the display relative to the blacks on the screen, reducing the energy consumption by up to 10 percent.
- Additionally you can reduce the screen brightness manually by either 25 or 50 percent, saving a considerable amount of power.