Dr Covey introduces the four roles of the new leader - modelling, pathfinding, aligning and empowering - and how those qualities can change you and your organisation. He discusses how trust can be lost throughout organisations and how it is imperative that any organisation bring trust back to the company if it is to survive. Covey also shows how to go from what he calls a 'want to' person to a 'can do' person and how doing so can completely transform people and organisations.
Through his ideas, one will discover how to:
- Use the four vital roles to establish trust and make growth a given
- build and sustain an atmosphere of respect and openness
- keep and inspire your most talented workers
- apply creative co-operation to reach new levels of performance
- develop leadership at every level of your organisation
- take advantage of strengths and compensate for weakness
- reduce cynicism and improve morale.